Saturday, April 9, 2011

CBTNuggets - Visual Basic Fundamentals

The CBT Nuggets VB Fundamentals Package completely covers the fundamentals you need to learn Visual Basic. This series also utilizes additional learning resources on nuggetlab.com; a website we maintain for a learning supplement for current customers. All of the code used as examples and demos throughout the Visual Basic videos will be available here for download so you can reinforce the material covered.What You'll Learn
Series 1:

*
Video 1: Introduction to Visual Basic|35:31
*

Video 2: Visual Basic Basics|37:20
*

Video 3: Project and File Types|32:50
*

Video 4: Procedures|31:16
*

Video 5: Variables and Data Types|27:09
*

Video 6: Flow of Control|47:05
*

Video 7: Debugging and Error Handling|56:42
*

Video 8: Control|45:32
*

Video 9: Designing an Effective User Interface|32:29
*

Video 10: Using ActiveX Controls|26:09
*

Video 11: Introduction to Data Access|25:59
*

Video 12: Using the ADO Data Control|24:37
*

Video 13: Finishing Touches|25:43
*

Video 14: Visual Basic Certifications and Resources|17:28

Member Reviews

*

Anonymous

Well I had attended the MS1013 & MS1016 courses as someone who (perhaps late in the day) wishes to find a
career change, but I obviously had not got enough experience to cope terribly well. Thus I bought the first CD (VB Fundamentals) and ...I found it to be exceptionally good. I have completed all the challenges on the LAB page (MCSD) and will check your code against mine to see what I missed or could have done better. Thanks a lot! The LABs are great, they are really giving me the confidence to go on! Challenging yes, but so better the reward for completing it successfully! I am really looking forward to the coming CD's for Desktop/Enterprise-Distributed Apps etc. Great job! Thanks a lot.
*
Anonymous

I received the CD's on Monday and I must say that I am very happy with them. The stuff I learn is direct usable for my work, and while watching I am fantasizing about what I can do with it. I just started on CD 2 after watching the Fundamentals. The content is very clear and understandable and I am confident that after a bit (or a lot) working with
VB I will realy be the "goto" person you promised me to be :) Thanx for yet another great course. (I allready have the w2k CBT Nuggets by Dan.)

www.filesonic.com/file/419215474/Visual.Basic.Fundamentalss.part1.rar www.filesonic.com/file/419220644/Visual.Basic.Fundamentalss.part2.rar www.filesonic.com/file/419383971/Visual.Basic.Fundamentalss.part3.rar www.filesonic.com/file/419403301/Visual.Basic.Fundamentalss.part4.rar www.filesonic.com/file/419215374/Visual.Basic.Fundamentalss.part5.rar www.filesonic.com/file/419217504/Visual.Basic.Fundamentalss.part6.rar www.filesonic.com/file/419365111/Visual.Basic.Fundamentalss.part7.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment